INTERRA takes pride in its service to valued clients. INTERRA’s mission is Quality, Service, and Commitment to each and every client.
INTERRA at a Glance:
- Multiple Offices. INTERRA has offices and testing laboratories in Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Meets the Challenge. INTERRA has met the challenges of demanding projects and successfully completed both as a prime and as a subconsultant throughout the United States.
- Accreditations. INTERRA’s material testing laboratories are accredited by state DOTs and AASHTO to provide common and advanced testing on soil, concrete, asphalt, and aggregates.
- Quality + Client Satisfaction. INTERRA is fully committed to the use of systems, procedures, employee training, and certifications to sustain high quality standards in our services for each and every client.
- Safety. Please visit INTERRA’s Safety Matters page. INTERRA is a safety-driven engineering firm who has successfully completed many projects without incident.
- IT. INTERRA employs a technology-based information management ‘backbone’ to:
- Process and organize high volumes of sample/technical data
- Maintain consistent, accurate, and reliable documentation
- Deliver material test results in near “real-time” to expedite project progress and decision-making for complete client satisfaction
- Business Designations. INTERRA is a certified Disadvantaged / Minority Business Enterprise with various state DOTs and local agencies.
- Sustainability. INTERRA is always looking to improve its sustainability methods and reduce its carbon footprint on the Earth.
- Honors. INTERRA has been recognized for its accomplishments as an industry leader in engineering, inspection, testing, and for its innovative green initiatives.